Sundance Louvered Roofs
A Rain-Out powder-coated extruded aluminum Sundance Louvered Roof is a trendsetting new upgraded and updated louvered roof system that will disrupt the current louvered roof market across the United States and Canada. We are proud to release our new Motorized Adjustable Sundance Louvered Roof system because of all of the much needed improvements that our design team has implemented into the development of this revolutionary product.
How does it work?
Understanding how Sundance Louvered Roofs works is simple and easy to explain. Take a look:
The heavy duty extruded powder-coated aluminum Louvers fit between extruded aluminum 2x8 beams and are supported by extruded aluminum 6x6 posts.
The Louvers are attached to ball bearing rollers that rotate the Louvers by use of a Remote Controlled Motor.
The Louvers open and close with the push of a button. When the Louvers are closed they route water into the extruded gutters that are attached to the beams and down the inside of the 6x6 support posts. When the Louvers are open they allow through any amount of sunlight or shade that you desire.
Flat Tongue in Groove Style Ceiling
12 Louvered Roof Advantages
1. Large volume gutter with 2 levels of LED Light Shelves for ambient and functional lighting.
2. 6”x6” heavy duty extruded aluminum posts which also serve as down spouts.
3. 2”x8” heavy duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
4. 160° louver opening to allow more sun or shade, or to keep the rain and snow out.
5. Designer heavy duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
6. Gutter screen for clog-free gutters, designed specifically for Sundance Louvered Roofs.
7. Double skin insulated Louvers to reduce heat transfer below the cover.
8. Four structural extruded girders inside the Louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the Louver to give the longest span and stronger snow load capacity!
9. Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove style finished patio ceiling when Louvers are closed.
10. Weather stripping to ensure water tight application and quieter operation when closing Louvers.
11. Ball bearing rotation mechanisms for low friction, allowing 1 motor to operate a larger sq ft of Louvers.
12. IP-65 (waterproof) motor for use in any climate.
Louvers Fully Open - 160 Degrees
Louvers Fully Closed
Making the decision to invest in an under deck ceiling installation means investing in your comfort, quality of life and the life of your deck. To learn more about the benefits of an under deck ceiling or to have your deck assessed for a potential installation,
Call or Email Rain-Out today at:
Or fill out a CONTACT US form.
Standard colors: White and Dark Bronze
Special orders include: Adobe and Black.